Chang Ruei Jie, 3P
*Born in January 1999 in Taipei, Taiwan
Go Career Profile:
- He became a pro of the Nihon Ki-in (Tokyo), being certified as a professional shodan in 2014.
- He got promoted to 3 dan pro in 2018.
- He got qualified to the GLOBIS Cup World Go U-20 in 2017 as one of Japan’s representatives.
- He studied English for over 10 months in 2017 at an English conversational school in Japan.
- He was dispatched to Seattle in spring 2018 for promotion of go and teaching at the Seattle Go Center in Seattle in the U.S.