Taranu Catalin, 5P
*Born in March 1973 in Romania
Go Career Profile:
- He became a pro of the Nihon Ki-in (Nagoya office), being certified as a professional shodan in 1997.
- He got promoted to 5 dan pro in 2001.
- He got qualified to the Fujitsu Cup World Go Championship in 2005, 2003, 1999 and 1998 as a representative of Europe.
- He got qualified to the LG Cup in 2002 and 2000 as a representative of Europe.
- He has got very good reputation for teaching go and he has taught go wide range of people and ages from complete beginners to amateur dan players.
- He serves as Executive Officer of EGF.